To join our photo contest please complete the short online form below.
If you have any questions about the form please call 020 7561 5125 between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday.
1. The subject of the competition is “Views of London” The theme is open to interpretation but the photograph must be taken within the London postcode areas (as defined by the Royal Mail postcode map) We will request details of the photograph location for each entry and reserve the right to verify that entries are taken within London if required.
2. Entrants can submit up to four photos per calendar quarter via the Radio Taxis web site. Files must be in a recognised bit image format, (PDF, JPG, and PNG) up to a maximum of 1Mb file size and not contain any watermarking or other devices that allow the photographer to be identified from the photograph.
3. Images may be digitally enhanced, but not digitally created or excessively manipulated. Radio Taxis reserve the right to exclude any image they believe may have been excessively treated so as to alter its authenticity.
4. The competition is open to all who are resident in or visitors to London. Including employees of Mountview House Group Ltd, Drivers for Radio Taxis and Xeta as well as associated suppliers to Mountview House Group Ltd
5. Entrants under the age of 12 years need the consent of a parent or guardian to enter.
6. Entrants must not be professional photographers and, for the purposes of this competition, a professional photographer will be considered to be someone who makes more than one quarter of their annual income from the sale of their photographs.
7. Entries will only be accepted via the Radio Taxis web site, in uploading their entry, entrants will be asked to acknowledge and agree to these terms and conditions.
8. The competition will run until midnight on the 31st December 2015, or at such later time that Radio Taxis Ltd may determine. Closure of the contest will be noted on the Radio Taxis web site.
9. At the end of each calendar quarter (March 31st, June 30th, September 30th and December 31st. The judges will select a winning entry from the photos submitted during that quarter. At the end of the year (31st December) one of the quarterly winners will be selected as the photo of the year.
10. Winners will be notified via the email address or phone number used to submit the winning entry. Winners may be asked to attend a presentation or submit a suitable photograph of themselves for the purposes of promoting their win and this contest.
11. The organisers accept no responsibility for entries lost, damaged or corrupted during the upload process.
12. All entries will be judged by a panel of judges, generally consisting of the Corporate Development Director and Head of Marketing at Mountview House Group Ltd. The judges will select photographs which, in their opinion, best illustrate the theme of the competition. They will consider a range of factors including composition, technical ability, originality, interpretation of the brief and the public appeal of the photographs. Each quarterly prize will be £100, each annual prize will be £250.The prize is as stated and cannot be transferred.
13. The judges' decisions will be final and no correspondence can be entered into.
14. All entries must be the original work of the entrant and must not infringe the rights of any other party. The entrants must be the sole owner of copyright in all photographs entered and must have obtained permission of any people featured in the entries or their parents/guardians if children under 16 are featured. Further, entrants must not have breached any laws when taking their photographs.
15. Prior to submission, entrants must not have offered any of their entries for sale, been paid for any publication of any of their entries or won or been a runner up in any other photographic competition with any of their entries.
16. Entrants will retain copyright in the photographs that they submit to Radio Taxis Ltd. By entering the competition all entrants grant to Radio Taxis Ltd the right to publish and exhibit their photographs in print or any other media and on the Radio Taxis website. No fees will be payable for any of the above uses. While we will make every effort to credit photographers, including in printed reproductions of their work, we cannot guarantee that every use of the photographs will include photographers' names.
17. By entering, entrants will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these rules and Radio Taxis Ltd reserves the right to exclude any entry from the competition at any time and in its absolute discretion if Radio Taxis Ltd has reason to believe that an entrant has breached these rules.
18. Radio Taxis Ltd reserves the right to cancel this competition or alter any of the rules at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
19. If the winner is unable to be contacted after reasonable attempts have been made, Radio Taxis Ltd reserves the right to offer the prize to a runner up or to re-offer the prize in any future competition.
20. These rules are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
21. This competition is administered by Radio Taxis Ltd.